- why is whales appearing on skegness beach?
- Why do you it at the beach so much?
- if there is a storm depending on the different directions of wind do different things happen to beaches?
- In a day, how many times do you go down to the beach/coast
- What is your favorite Beach???
- How do the beaches dissapear?
- What is the first beach you have been to?
- I enjoy maths and I would love to do what you do, so is maths important in your job ?
- Do other scientists ever criticize you work and if they do what do you say or act about it ?
- When did you get involved in science and is there any important grades to pass?( English Geometry Bio)
- what is it called when you add oxygen to magnesium
- Why do atoms fly?
- what is an indcator
- what is the oldest fossil known to man?
- what is the bights bone?
- How many bones do tigers have (1 Comment)
- How do you no wat you are doing