Question: If you could fly were would be the first place to go.

Keywords: ,

1. Good question as there are lots of places that I would love to go.

I would love to go to Antarctica in right at the south of the world…. it has really cool ice sheets and amazing wildlife and scenery!!!

Lauren ❄⛄

0

2. Well I’m flying to Italy on Friday. I’d much rather be able to take myself there and not worry about rushing through security, waiting a few hours at the airport, getting a coach into town at the other side. How nice would it be to just leave the office on Friday and end up in Milan in a lovely pizza restaurant a few hours later?!

0

3. I would fly to Machu Picchu – this really cool Inca city in the mountain tops of Peru! You should look up on Google how cool Machu Picchu looks!

I have a friend who works at a site near Machu Picchu called Kuelap. In Kuelap, she has managed to find a bunch of Inca mummies there – skeletons with all the organs, skin and hair still on them! Right now, a lot of work is being carried out that looks at the soft tissues inside those mummies’ bodies, trying to find signs of viruses and diseases. Really gruesome stuff, but also really cool!

Michael 🙂

0